People Needs to Reduce The Numbers of Children given Birth to in Nigeria


 With the way things are going in Nigeria these days, having more than two children  should be considered a crime. And offenders should be seriously dealt with. 


The less children you give birth to, the less stress you go through in raising them and Vice versa.

How can you give birth to the children you can't raise or give proper care to? Then end up struggling for the rest of his life if he's not lucky or  end up in the streets to become criminal. Imagine a poor parent giving birth to six - eight children. Who's going to look after them for them? Me? I get my own problems too. I no go fit. 


How I wish Nigeria Government can regulate this. It will definitely reduce poverty and crime rate in the country. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I am a Proud Nigerian

Sex For Grade. A Unilag Lecturer Exposed!

The Inflation Is Biting Really Hard on Masses in Nigeria